news writers schools contact kid books teen books about

10.12.07

Quiz of the Month

I know what you are thinking, but it's not true. I'm not dawdling because I can't figrue out a plotting problem.

I just missed you!

Plus the internet has great quizzes. Remember when you had to buy a magazine to take a quiz?

The ablility to take a quiz whenever you want is a perfect example of how technology has changed our lives for the better.

Because what would my week be like if I didn't know that I was a Romance Novel.
Click on the What Kind of Book Are You? link below to take the quiz yourself.





What kind of book are you?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Romance Novel

Congratulations, you got "Romace Novel." You're sweet, sensitive, and ready for love. Good for you! Just remember that life isn't a faery tale, and sometimes your heart will be broken. Try to be a little more discerning with your love, and you'll do fine!


Romance Novel


100%

Horror


55%

Comic Book


45%

Manga


45%

Action-Adventure


30%