news writers schools contact kid books teen books about

9.4.07

Gettin' down to business!


Quick book update:
I'm doing a minor revision of THIRD GRADE BABY, my chapter book. After that's finished, I think we move on to line editing.

I just learned that a class of 2k8, modeled after the class of 2k7 is forming. If you have no idea what this means, click here: http://classof2k7.com/
Basically, it's a group of authors whose debut books are all apearing in the same calendar year. By working together, these authors can do a lot more to market their books than each could do alone. The whole thing starts April 15th.

And apropos of nothing, a guy I know recently reminded me of a product i'd forgotten about. A shampoo called Gee, Your Hair Smells Terrific. This got us thinking of other products whose names are actually phrases, like I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. Unfortunately, our list stopped there. But I'm sure there are more. Come on, help me, I'm wasting far too many brain cells trying to come up with them.

Labels: ,