news writers schools contact kid books teen books about

16.4.07

I must say, I find television very educational. The minute somebody turns it on I go to the library and find myself a good book.--Groucho Marx.

I'm just kidding. I love TV.

But I love books more!
Some books I've read recently that I recommend:

The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart (great for kids 8-12!)

The Amulet of Samarkand by Jonathan Stroud (funny and exciting!)

Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See (a grown-up book--sooo good!)

And a trio of books by Megan McCafferty, Sloppy Firsts, Second Helpings and Charmed Thirds. (these are published for adults, but are about a teenage girl--FUNNY!)

Okay, your turn. Give me somthing good to read. I'm getting close to the bottom of the pile on my nightstand.

Labels: