news writers schools contact kid books teen books about

27.6.09

Twitter

I consider myself an intelligent person, but sometimes it feels like the world of technology is just moving too fast for me to catch up. And I don't have time to spend playing around with each new networking site that pops up teaching myself how to use it, because by the time I've figured it out, everyone will be over on the next one. :)

The allure of twitter was hard to resist. I got myself an account and before long I had myself some followers, but I still hadn't tweeted. I was tweet-shy. What if I tweeted wrong?

Then I heard about Tweet Camp. (It's like a web-based version of Twitter for Dummies.) But now I feel as though I can tweet with confidence.

I'm @jennymeyerhoff if anyone wants to follow me.

And now I'm off to tweet my first tweet.